You may want to read the following before doing this worksheet:
- The Babylonians found the approximation 1;24,51,10 as an approximation to
- Represent this using Babylonian symbols.
- Evaluate this number to eight decimal places and compare it with the
exact value of √2.
- [Not yet digitized]
- Represent the following numbers in the specified notation:
|a. 371 in Attic numerals ||b. 1 in Ionic numerals
|c. 3,712 in Babylonian notation ||d. 841 in Roman numerals
- What numbers do the following represent?
- Multiply LXVII by XXXIV. How did you do it?