A brief list of what's new around here. This is not a complete list of
changes; I don't list minor changes here, just new pages or major overhauls.
Sometimes I don't update the page for major changes either.
- July 26, 2012: I've created a new look for the site (no more blue background, for the most part) and I've added several pages here and there.
- July 15, 2012: I've added some new puzzles, including Lateral Thinking Puzzles, The Well in the Field, The Disadvantages of Being Absent-minded and How Much Profit?
- February 16, 2011: I've moved this site to a different server.
- January 27th, 2002: Added a page
about zero. I've also rearranged parts
of the site.
- November 26th, 2001: Added a
Sierpinski gasket page and a
Positional notation page.
- November 19th, 2001: Added a
informal fallacies page.
- November 15th, 2001: Added a
- September/October, 2001: Oops, haven't updated this
page in a while with my changes. Recently though, I've added a
Physics bibliography, a page on
prime gaps, and one on
- June 17, 2001: I've added pages on
the three construction problems of antiquity,
pi, a chronology
of calculating pi, the Fundamental Theorem of
Arithmetic, how big is a million? and
transcendental numbers, and updated
about 20% of the pages in the site.
- May 14, 2001: I've added an
in-depth divisibility page and updated
- April 25, 2001: I've noticed that I haven't updated
this page in a while. So, I added pages on
absolute value and
chess, and I've updated several pages.
- January 28, 2001: Added a start at a
game theory page.
- January 20, 2001: Added a
graphs of functions page.
- December 26-28, 2000: Added an
Arabic numerals page,
numbers in other languages,
Greek metric prefixes, and a page on
the new millennium.
Also updated numerous pages.
- December 14, 2000: Added a
- December 6, 2000: More updates and added a general
number theory page.
- November 27, 2000: Made several updates and added a
$1 words page.