Here are some hints for Lateral Thinking Puzzles #2. The numbers below correspond to the question number.
- It doesn't say anywhere in the question that "her coffee" and "her cup" refer to the same thing.
- Where is this incident taking place?
- The man isn't a good shot blindfolded, but this wasn't luck either.
- You can change the contents of some of the glasses without moving them...
- Think about what the bus schedule for this stop might look like.
- What is the other end of the rope tied to?
- If you unexpectedly dipped your hand into a bucket of cold water, it would probably give you a bit of a shock. But why would the man want that?
- The clerk has seen the man before in his job as a clerk at a travel agency.
- Challenge your assumptions about who Chico is.
- The person's occupation is "taxi driver."
Back to puzzles | View answers