Here are some hints for Lateral Thinking Puzzles #5. The numbers below correspond to the question number.
- The police officers are not on duty. But what are they doing?
- Why did the newspaper say that three out of the first five presidents died on July 4 instead of something else?
- The pledge was, for a certain reason, very bad financially for Mr. Lucre.
- Re-read carefully the warden's statements. The clue is in there somewhere!
- What is Terry doing?
- This took place in Canada.
- The man doesn't live in an ordinary house.
- It is 1:30 in the morning.
- Think outside the box.
- The people on the street knew ahead of time that the victim would be thrown from the balcony.
Back to puzzles | View answers